2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, October 17, 2008




THE WINNERS OF THE HACHETTE
BONANZA BOOKS ARE:
Lisa (from Family of Four)
Alyce
BlueByrd
Denise
Betty R.

For some of you I have left messages on your web pages or emails. For those who have not been contacted please email me (see my email on the sidebar of this blog). Please include your mailing information so that Hachette can get the books directly to you.

Thank you to all who entered and stay tuned for more great contests!!!

4 comments:

Serena said...

Congrats to the winners...looks like a great set of books!

Wendi said...

Congratulations everyone!!

I've posted a new giveaway (all 3 books in a trilogy) here:
http://wendisbookcorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/book-giveaway-imriel-trilogy-kushiels.html

~ Wendi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Tina, you've always got something fun going on!

Lisa said...

Is this me???!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I'll try to find your e-mail and drop you a line!!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges