2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, December 12, 2008

REVIEW for Cybele's Secret



THANK YOU TO JENNY FOR SENDING THIS BOOK TO ME!!! I APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS!!!

TITLE: Cybele's Secret

AUTHOR: Juliet Marillier

GENRE: Fantasy

RATING: 3 Stars

I don't normally read this type of book. But I have to say that it was quite a fun read. The story of Paula and her father travelling on a quest for the artifact representing the Cult of Cybele.

The adventure was alot of fun and the images the author presented are vivid and really helped me get into the storyline. There was even a great romance portrayed.

The writing was entertaining and the author does not go on and on for pages on one subject - this is a fun read.

1 comment:

Melwyk said...

Oh, I am jealous! I really liked the first book by this author and am waiting to get my hands on this one - I'm on the holds list at the library.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges