2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, February 22, 2009

REVIEW for The Biker Trials






A big thank you to ECW Press for sending me this book.


TITLE: The Biker Trials
AUTHOR: Paul Cherry
GENRE: True Crime

RATING: 4 Stars


The Biker Trials is a fascinating look at the Hells Angels and their rise to power in Quebec.Although I have never been overly interested in them an their activity, I was amazed to see just how big and how varied this gang is.

The book takes a look at a bunch of the members and their roles and involvement in the gang. I had to admit that my mouth pretty much hung open for most of the book - I kept thinking "wow".

There are some black and white pictures, although there aren't very many.This book is very interesting for people who follow this gang and it certainly makes for very, very interesting reading

I thought the author did a great job of covering off the many, many years the gang has been operating and he also did a good job of stating the facts without passing his own personal slant on the activities.

It must be very difficult to write this type of book and I have to give the author credit for a skillful and well researched and interesting look at a very modern day issue.




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges