2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

REVIEW for Living your Yoga



Another HUGE thank you to Rodmell Press for sending me this inspirational yoga book. Thank you! thank you!






TITLE: Living your Yoga

AUTHOR: Judith Lasater

GENRE: Yoga/Inspirational

RATING; 5 Stars

Living your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life by Judith Lasater is another book in the wonderful series of yoga books published by the wonderful Rodmell Press.Author Lasater is certainly one of the best known yoga teachers and I know that if she is writing a book - it wil be enriching and full of useful information - Living your Yoga fits this bill perfectly.

One of the hardest things for me is to incorporate the joy and serenity I find when I do yoga - into my daily activities and reading this book has given me some insight and help in doing this. It also tells me that I do NOT need to do it all perfectly, all the time - yoga helps with the pressures that we put on ourselves all the time.

I love reading this book - it made me feel empowered and gave me a "positive" outlook on my yoga practices - still working on translating that into daily serenity - but getting there.

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Didn't you do a review on "Yoga Chick"? It was because of you and your Yoga reviews that I ordered Yoga Chick for my 20 yr. old daughter. I can't wait to give it to her.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges