2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

REVIEW fo G-Force


Thank you to Fitzhenry & Whiteside for sending me this book!
TITLE: G-Force
AUTHOR: Anthony Hampshire
GENRE: Children (age 11 and up)
RATING: 4 Stars
I am a big fan of books written for the younger generation, in the hopes that they will develop a love of reading.
That is why I love reviewing books for children - hopefully I can help to get the word out there a little bit. G-Force by Anthony Hampshire is a great little book and I thought it was extremely well done. Mainly geared towards boys, this book takes an up close look at the world of racing and Indy 500.
Intriguing and fun and I like the subject matter - one that is sure to interest many young boys and hopefully get them to read more. Easy to read, nice big letters and short little pargraphs.
The only thing - there are no pictures. Otherwise, this is a great little book.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges