2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, September 12, 2009

REVIEW for Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid

A big thank you goes out to Simon & Schuster for sending me this great book!

TITLE: Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid

AUTHORS: Howard Morris and Jenny Lee

GENRE: Relationship

RATING: 4 Stars

I am endlessly fascinated by relationships, mainly love relationships. I actually had a boyfriend who felt he could not go on with the relationship because "I exhausted him" with all my analyzing and trying to understand where he was coming from and how we could meet in the middle. This was my first clue that men and women are absolutely wired differently. Come to think of it, a few guys in my life have said that to me - that they are exhausted after a "discussion" with me - hum!!!

Of course, this makes me THE perfect audience for this type of book and as soon as I saw the title, I immediately thought "I would rather be stupid than crazy" because you can fix stupid. I know, that is a weird thought! but hey! I can exhaust even myself at times :)

This book is actually quite true (in my opinion) and I found myself nodding at many of the comments. This is kind of a she said/he said type of book and I am constantly amazed at how differently the two sexes think. Sometimes, when I read this type of book I think I need to stop doing that because I feel more depressed afterwards - how on earth can we ever find a middle? If you can get pass this feeling, then you will enjoy this entertaining, funny and sometimes actually poignant look at relationships from the point of view of both sexes - and never the twine shall meet!

Of course, being the female, I was ALWAYS in agreement with the female point of view - the explanations were totally understandable - nough said.....

If you want to read something entertaining then pick this one up.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges