2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, February 25, 2010

REVIEW for The Mindful Investor

A huge thank you goes out to Erika for sending me this great book!






TITLE: The Mindful Investor

AUTHORS: Maria Gonzalez and Graham Byron

GENRE: Personal Finance/Investments

RATING: 4 Stars




It has been said that one of the biggest problems with most people, when it comes to investing, is that they do it out of emotion instead of logic and business sense. The Mindful Investor tackles this very subject and is written specifically to help people become more serene and calm around anything involving the investment process.

This book is loaded with great wisdom - not about which shares to buy to make a quick buck, but rather encourages the reader to take a different view on the whole subject of investing - and stop doing it with the heart. Taking the drama out of investing is really what this book is about and it does extremely well.

I loved reading this book and even though I am currently happy with my investment and have no intention of making any major changes, I still found myself calmer after reading it! Great book.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges