2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, March 20, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending March 20, 2011


Wow! another week has just gone by -lately, it seems as though I blink and the week is over, except, of course, when I am at work where time just feels like it is dragging and dragging!

From the secondhand used bookstore:

  • Born to Run by James Grippando;
  • The Washingtonnienne by Jessica Cutler(already read this one, but I liked it so I will reread it);
From The Book Depository:
  • Prom by Disney Enterprises;
From the publisher:
  • My Life, The Theater, and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff (for review);
From Abe Books:
  • Back When you Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith;
From Chapters bookstore:
  • A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson (I had to buy this one new);
From the library:
  • Season 1 of Reba DVD (this is the last one I needed to watch in the series);
  • Season 2 and 4 of Numbers DVD (never saw this one but it looks good so I am going to try it;
From Ebay:
  • Season 1 of The Commish DVD (I loved this show when it was originally on, so I am going to try to watch all of the seasons)
That's it.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I know what you mean about the time flying by since I feel the same way. It looks like you got some interesting books and movies. I hope you enjoy them all!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges