2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, March 26, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending March 26, 2011


Today is my BFF (I feel like a 12 year old when I write that :)  Sharon's birthday - so Happy Birthday Sharon!!!

On the book front - a few great books came into the house this week (mainly books I purchased, but I can't wait to read them all).

From the publishers:

  • Writing Yoga: A Guide to Keeping a Practice Journal by Bruce Black (for review);
  • My Life, the Theater and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff (for review);
From the author:

  • The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin (for review) (I AM LOVING THIS ONE) and the author inscribed it with a wonderful little quote that I am going to try to live by :)
From Abebooks:

  • You're Next by Gregg Hurwitz;
  • Yogi in the Kitchen by Elaine Gavalas;
  • OverProtected by Jennifer Laurens;
  • The Marriage Diaries by Rebecca Campbell;
From the Book Depository:

  • Prom, a Novel;
That's it.  I was good about not buying any books at Chapters/Indigo this week - not that they usually have a great selection.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

The two Yoga book sound real interesting! I hope you do reviews on those!

bermudaonion said...

That looks like a pretty good week to me! I hope you enjoy them all!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina looks like you had a pretty good week. So happy you got some books even if you had to buy some of them. Enjoy

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges