2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, March 5, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending March 5, 2011


Wow! I think that the winter months have been slowing just about everything down because I have had yet another very, very slow book week.


Here is what I found in my mailbox this week:


From the publisher:


  • I am J by Cris Beam (from the publisher for review) (this one was on my wish list so I am thrilled!)
From a Facebook Giveaway that I won:


  • Welcome to My World by Miranda Dickinson
  • Fairy Tale of New York by Miranda Dickinson


That's it! What did you find in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your win! Enjoy your new books!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges