2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, April 30, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - Week Ending April 30, 2011


This was a 4 day Canada Post week, so here are the books that I got this week.

From The Book Depository:

  • Leap by Jodi Lundgren
  • Viral by Alex Van Tol
  • But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
  • Disturbed by Kevin O'Brien
From the publisher for review:

  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young (for review)
  • Facing Fire by Kc Dyer (for review)
  • The First Husband by Laura Dave (for review)
  • The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy (for review)
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth (for review)
  • White Sleeper by Davd R. Fett and Stephen Langford
From Ebay (books I purchased through auction):

  • Popular by Alissa Grosso
  • Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
  • Reba DVD Season 6 (this is the last season - I am done)
  • The Cleaner DVD Season 1 (loved, loved this short lived series)
Its odd.  When I look back at this list, I realize how many new books and dvds have come into my house, but as I go through my week, day to day, it feels as though I never get enough books :)  I guess I really am a book addict :)

1 comment:

cindysloveofbooks said...

OMG Tina you got divergent? I am super jealous LOL you got a ton of great books. Enjoy

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges