2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, April 1, 2011

REVIEW for Watch Me Do Yoga

Thank you to the very kind people at Rodmell Press for sending me this book.

TITLE:                     Watch me Do Yoga

AUTHOR:                Bobby Clennell

GENRE:                   Children

RATING:                 5 Stars

Watch me Do Yoga is absolutely wonderful. Actually, that should be my entire review because it does describe the book perfectly.


I discovered yoga in my 40's.....and I have often wondered how beneficial yoga would have been for my as a child (both from a physical AND mental point of view).

This is one of the reasons I think this book is so important, not to mention timely.

It is definitely children friendly - with great color illustrations of the basic poses. Very well define and easy to follow, this book is both a joy to watch/read and use as a practice tool for any child who is curious and interested in yoga.

Now - parents and child can practice their poses together in a safe and serene environment.

I loved, loved this book.



4 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow! 5 Stars! Sounds great.
Might be a good one for my daycare.

avisannschild said...

What age range do you think this book is for? I'm thinking it might be a good book for my niece, who's 8. (Did I tell you that she loved Katie and the Spanish Princess, which I bought her based on your review?)

Tina said...

Avis, I think for about ages 6 to 10 would be great!

avisannschild said...

Thanks, Tina!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges