2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WAITING on WEDNESDAY

Wow! there are alot of great books coming out and they are all on my "list".  May is a particulary good month, so here a but a few of the books that I am dying to read:

My not-so-still life by Liz Gallagher (released May 10, 2011)

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (released May 24, 2011)

Flawless by Lara Chapman (released May 10, 2011)


Why I like Singlehood by Elisa Lorello and Sarah Girrell (released May 31, 2011)

That's it for now, but I have pages and pages of books that I am looking forward to - so more to come.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

The cover of Beauty Queens cracks me up!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges