2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, May 2, 2011

WAITING on Monday

Yeah, I know, I keep changing the title of this post - but I kind of just post the books I am "waiting" to read whenever the inspiration hits me!

Here is a very partial list of the books that I want ro read (badly!) and will be released in May and/or June 2011.
Missin Unpopular by Anna Humphrey
<>
Pride and Premiership by Michelle Gayle

Pretend you Love Me by Julie Anne Peters
My Misadventures as a Teenage Rock Star

Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski
That's it for now!!!

1 comment:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Looks like some good books on there!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges