2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, July 2, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending July 2, 2011

FINALLY!  Canada Post has gotten back to work this Tuesday, after a whole month of strike/lockout stupidity. Of course, this week is also Canada Day which means we only have 3 days of delivery.  Here is what came to my house this week:

Picked up on my trip to the US (at Borders and a used bookstore):

  • The Breach by Patrick Lee
  • A Girl's Life Online by Katherine Tarbox
  • Things Change by Patrick Jones
  • Saltwater Buddha by Jaimal Yogis
By the publisher (for review):

  • The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
  • The Secret Ingredient by Laura Schaefer and Sujean Rim
  • Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
I also received a nice tote bag as a giveaway from Coppertone.

That's it.  Fairly quiet on the book front - not sure if that is because Canada Post is still working on their backlog or because the book fairy has almost forgotten about me :)

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I have a feeling Canada Post will be working on their backlog for a while. Enjoy your new books!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Great list of books! I really need to try out Lisa Schroder, I've heard so many good things about her books. Happy reading! Glad to have mail again!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges