2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, November 14, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX - for week ending November 13, 2011

This was a great week in books (and a few other goodies I got).


Firstly, I received a great sample of Kraft Canada (full size) products which included:  Triscuit Thin Crisps, Christies StiX, 6 packages of gums, 2 boxes of cookies, Kraft Diner and lots, lots more.


As for books:


From Abe books:


  • Sparks by S.J. Adams;
  • 1222 by Anne Holt;
From Ebay:


  • Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee;
From the publisher (for review):

  • A Year Straight by Elena Azzoni (for review);
For my Kindle (ebooks):

  • Confessions of a Failed Anorexic by Michelle Cantrell;
  • Disengaged by Beth Orsoff
  • 101 Things you Thought you Knew about the Titanic but Didn't! by Tim Maltin and Eloise Aston

4 comments:

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Most of these are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

These are all new to me too. The Titanic book caught my eye. Enjoy your reading week!

bermudaonion said...

I met Stephanie McAfee at SIBA and her publication story is fantastic. Your box of Kraft goodies sounds good too! Enjoy!

avisannschild said...

Looks like the Kindle is working for you! :)

Enjoy your new reads!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges