2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, February 24, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending February 25, 2012

Here is what came into my house this week.


From Abe books:



  • My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend   
From the Publisher (for review):

  • Chaos by Nalo Hopkinson
                Amazon
I also received this great make up box - actually containing 2 nail polish colors (a gorgeous red and a gorgeous gold) as well as cuticle oil (which I did not even know they made).  This was a promotion from Julep and it cost only $1.00 (including free shipping).  These colors are beautiful and I even love the wrapping it came in (complete with a little piece of chocolate).



1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Now you can read while your manicure dries! I hope you love the books.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges