2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge

Tina has read 2 books toward her goal of 40 books.
hide

Friday, March 30, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending April 1, 2012

It has been a quiet week - books have been few and far between, but I am thrilled with what came into my house this week.


Purchased at Chapters:

  • Terrified by Kevin O'Brien
Amazon





From the Atwater library book sale:

  • Return to Paraside by Simone Elkeles
Amazon


From the author (ebook) (for review):



  • The Honesty Index by Kelly James-Enger

Amazon


From the publisher (for review):


  • Confessions of a Scary Mommy by Jill Smokler
Amazon


I also received a great little freebie this week from Crabtree and Evelyn. It is a bath/shower gel with Avocado. Size is 1.7 oz. Love it
Here are two other freebies I received this week:

A full size box of Instant Oatmeal with Chocolate Chips AND two samples of Nescafe 3 in 1.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How did I miss those freebies?

Great haul Tina. Oh you forgot all those magazines I gave you hehe

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy your new books!

Tina said...

Cindy, oh my god! you are right. I kept thinking there was something I was forgetting.

Laura Fabiani said...

Hope you enjoy all your books and your freebies.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges