2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, March 17, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending March 17, 2012


Another week is over - wow! it goes so quickly.  The good news?  its almost spring.....in the meantime, here is what came into my house this week.  This has been an incredibly rough week  so I am so grateful for all these wonderful items!


As you know, I love free, free, free and I was lucky enough to get a coupon for a full size Vaseline container - here it is:


Now, for the books:


FROM ABEBOOKS:



  • The Rock Star in Seat 3A by Jill Kargman
Amazon


Amazon
  • Beauty by Lisa Daily

BY THE AUTHOR (FOR REVIEW):
  • Hollywood in Heels by Charity Gaye Finnestad
Amazon


FROM NETGALLEY:

  • Surrey State of Affairs by Ceri Radford
Amazon


  • Almost Amish by Nancy Sleeth
Amazon

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Now you can read with soft hands! I hope you love your new books.

cindysloveofbooks said...

Great mailbox Tina. I got that coupon too and will be redeming it this weekend. Great books this week.

avisannschild said...

Glad to see you've gotten a few books this week!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges