2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, April 20, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending April 20, 2012

Wow, I blinked and the week is already over.  This week has been crazy busy and I even got a few great books.


From Abebooks:



  • Pear Shaped by Stella Newman   Amazon

  • Pizza, Love and Other Stuff that Made me Famous by Kathryn Williams   Amazon

  • When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison   Amazon


From the Publisher (for review):

  • Seven Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker Amazon

2 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina I agree the week went so fast.

You got some great books enjoy

bermudaonion said...

Oh man, When in Doubt, Add Butter sounds great! I want to eat the cover.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges