2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

REVIEW for Ten Healthy Teas

A great big thank you goes out to the author, Valerie B. Lull for so kindly sending me a copy of this book.


TITLE:                 Ten Healthy Teas


AUTHOR:            Valerie B. Lull


GENRE:               Non fiction


RATING:             5 stars


I have been a huge lover of tea for over a decade now, having come into it a little later in the game.

When I was younger, my mother would make me drink cups of boring, bagged tea in order to settle my stomach and I associated stomach aches with tea for the longest time - until I discovered that you could actually drink and enjoy a deliciously different cup of tea - minus the indigestion.

This set me on a quest to discover as many varieties and combinations of teas as possible.

Ten Healthy Teas is a wonderful tool in my "tea" arsenal.

While it is a small volume, it offers up some great tea recipes that are diversified and absolutely yummy.

In full disclosure mode, I admit to having tried only 6 of the recipes (I will be trying the others shortly) but the ones I did try were tasty, tasty and very easy to make. As I read this book I kept thinking "how come I never thought of combining these ingredients?"

One of the stronger parts of this book is that ALL the ingredients are inexpensive and easy to find - you don't have to go searching and searching for anything.

So, sit back and enjoy a steaming cup of healthy tea.

2 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina when I saw this book I knew you would like it. Glad you enjoyed it.

bermudaonion said...

Sounds wonderful to me!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges