From the thrift stores:
- The Yoga Mamas by Katherine Stewart
- The Little Death by P.J. Parrish
- The Wedding Diaries by Sam Binnie (this is from Avon books in the UK and they are fantastic! They have THE best chick lit books and I am thrilled to have received this one). Its right up my alley.
This publisher is amazing. We exchanged emails late Thursday afternoon and on the Friday (the very next day) I had the finished copy in my hands and it came all the way from the UK - I am impressed with their professionalism :)
From Net Galley:
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
More freebies: Since I was in Kingston I thought I would try to find Nordica products which I could not seem to find in Montreal, as well as flavored coffee from Timothy Keurig. All of these products I was lucky enough to have coupons for free. so I got two packages of cottage cheese and 12 Keurig coffee cups for absolutely no money! Love, love it.
I was also contacted about reviewing an New Age Cd - which I am kind of excited about because I never get asked to review music AND I love New Age music.
- Silentaria - What's Real? (Don't you just love that deep blue cover?)