2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Gems for Week Ending July 5, 2012

Last weekend, some of the Montreal Bloggers got together and I met up with Cindy who gave me a bunch of great magazines, as well as a book.  Her son Michael sent along a cute, cute Hello Kitty gift and Cindy also gave me two coupons for some freebies. (thanks Cindy).




From the wonderful Rodmell Press - my absolute favorite publishing house when it comes to Yoga books (thank you Linda - you are amazing!):


  • Sparks of Divinity by B.K.S. Iyengar
  • Yoga for Meditators by Charlotte Bell
  • Relax and Renew by Judith Hanson Lasater

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I still want to come to one of y'alls get-togethers! I love that Michael's getting in on swapping. Enjoy your new goodies!

avisannschild said...

I just won Yoga for Meditators and am really looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy all your books and goodies!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges