2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, October 29, 2012

REVIEW for Klonopin Lunch

Thank you to the publisher for sending me a copy of this book to read and review.

TITLE:                  Klonopin Lunch

AUTHOR:             Jessica Dofrman Jones

GENRE:               Memoir

RATING:        
     


This book is very different from what I am use to reading - mainly because it is about a woman who finds herself in a world of lust and addiction and actually seems okay with it, at least for a main part of the book.

The thing that kept running through my mind as I read this book was how easily most of us human beings tend towards self-destructive behaviors, especially when we start getting bored and need stimulation.

Klonopin Lunch is about searching, searching and always wanting more - all the while trying to find fulfillment in all the wrong places.

Although I liked this book, I could not get past my dislike just about everyone in this book - which made reading this a bit of a challenge for me.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

I love memoirs but this one doesn't really appeal to me.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges