2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, January 13, 2013

REVIEW for Thirty Something

Thank you to the author Filipa Fonseca Silva for sending me a copy of her book.


TITLE:               Thirty Something

AUTHOR:           Filipa Fonseca Silva

GENRE:              Fiction

RATING;            


Okay this is what good chick lit is.  I loved, loved it!!!  The title basically says it all.  I am no longer in my thirties, but I have to admit that this is the age I started to realize that things, in my life, where not going to exactly fall into place the way I had always hoped it would.  That life was messy sometimes!

The author manages to catch this nuance perfectly with her writing and in her characters.  Each character has a life event told from their distinct voice.  There are no perfectly ending stories here - just some wonderful truths that we all know about.
This book is entertaining and very, very insightful.  I loved it

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Sounds adorable!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh good. I actually haven't read a Chick-lit in a long time, I think its about time for one!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges