2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

REVIEW for Chose the Wrong Guy Gave Him the Wrong Finger



TITLE:             Chose the Wrong Guy Gave Him the Wrong Finger

AUTHOR:        Beth Harbison

GENRE:           Chick Lit

RATING:


I have read all of this author's books and I find she is kind of hit and miss for me and this one falls more on the "miss" side unfortunately.

While I loved the premise of the book, I find that i just could not seem to get involved in the storyline or the characters.


I am not sure if this is because the pacing of this book is incredibly slow (for a chick lit novel) or if it just because the storyline ended up being a bit boring to me, but I cannot really recommend this one.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

At least the title is hilarious!

Lynda said...

Love the title!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges