2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, January 16, 2014

REVIEW for Trust Me



A big thank you goes out to the publisher Grand Central Publishing and Net Galley for sending me an electronic copy of this book.


TITLE:                  Trust Me

AUTHOR:             Jeff Abbott

GENRE:                Thriller

RATING:               



I loved this book.  I have read many of Abbott's other works and I have always enjoyed them, but with Trust Me, the opening few lines "had" me.  For me, the sign of a great thriller is the opening chapter and Abbott nails it - complete with hateful rich guy who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.  

The plot line - terrorists who are planning to kill as many people as possible felt all too real to me and scared me, all the while making me turn page after page for more.  


This is a non stop  ride that I felt was way too short.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges