2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, September 14, 2014

REVIEW for Stupid


Thanks to the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read this book on Net Galley.

TITLE:            Stupid

AUTHOR:      Kim Firmston

GENRE:         YA

RATING:        



Once again, another wonderful, wonderful book in this series.

Martin loves to film things and ends up in an abandoned building where he meets someone who will help him find direction in his life.  

Firstly, I have to say that the author does a wonderful job of describing the abandoned building (one of my personal favorite things to read about).  I actually felt as though I was there.  Secondly, as I am reading this book, I keep thinking "god, I am so happy I am not a YA today" between the over medication and the bullying, its tough out there and this book tackles this topic.

Martin finds a kindred spirit in Stick and together, they forge a bond that helps both of them figure out how to move ahead without screaming in frustration.

As always, well written, incredibly researched and sensitively presented, this book is a perfect read for everyone.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges