2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, July 30, 2017

REVIEW for The Pumpkin Cookbook by DeeDee Stovel


TITLE:           The Pumpkin Cookbook

AUTHOR:       DeeDee Stovel

GENRE:          Cooking

RATING:         


Pumpkins are magical to me, not sure why, but they are.

I am not a great baker/cook so I was a little intimidated by this cookbook. Fortunately, it is extremely well structured and written and the recipes are extremely easy to follow. I especially like the muffin section!

I have made 4 of the recipes so far and they have all been amazing.

Some pumpkin information at the beginning of the book serves as the "help" section of the book.

My only negative? Where are the pictures? There are barely any pictures of the completed meals and absolutely none of the "this is how you do it" type of pictures.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges