2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Book Review for The Bodyguard by Sean Rodman


Thank you to Orca Book Publisher for sending me an electronic copy of this book to read and review.


TITLE:          The Bodyguard

AUTHOR:    Sean Rodman

GENRE:       YA

RATING:       4 Stars

I love this series of books, they are short, but they are extremely well written, for the most part.

I really liked this one.  The main character "Replay" is a character that I really liked.  He is not obnoxious and actually sounds smart, which is a nice change of pace, as so many YA books simply have horrid characters.

I also like that the family is prominent in this one, which is not always the case.  I liked the parents and how they treat their son.

The only flaw is the Markus character - he is just not all that believable.  Also, if you have a thing about vomiting, you may want to skip the first few paragraphs.

Well written, with good characters.  I liked this.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges