2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, March 22, 2019

BOOK REVIEW for We All Fall Down by Daniel Kalla




Thank you to Simon & Schuster Canada for sending me an e-copy of this book to read and review.

TITLE:      We All Fall Down

AUTHOR:   Daniel Kalla

GENRE:      Thriller

RATING:     4 stars

I love Daniel Kalla's style of writing, especially when dealing with medical issues/terms.  He makes it clear and understandable without going on and on about boring things that will just clog up the story.

This book is thrilling.  I love a good pandemic type story and this one does not disappoint.  While we "sort of" know what is happening before the main characters do, its still intriguing as Kalla leaves a lot of unsolved issues and keeps them to the very end.

Although I had to read this slowly (time constraints) I was always annoyed that I had to put it down for "real life" and looked forward to picking it up again.

The only reason I did not give this a 5 stars is that I HATED the forced romance in this book. This story could have easily survived without any of that and I wish it had.  I am not sure why Kalla felt the need to insert that in an otherwise captivating read.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges