2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Reading Goal and year 2024

 
2023 Reading ChallengeTina has completed her goal of reading 37 books in 2023!
37 of 37 (100%)


Finished!

I realized that I actually had more reading time when I worked - between the bus and the metro rides and reading during my lunch, I use to get through a lot more books than I do now that I am not working.

Also, I find myself so picky and I, at some time, started gravitating towards non fiction a lot more.

I am going to set 39 books for 2024 and hopefully I will get there.

After doing the Goodreads Reading Challenge for several years, I realize that reading 37 books in a year is not that big of a deal when I see people setting their goals at 200 or 300 books to read in a year - and they actually meet their goals.

I WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY, SAFE AND HEALTHY 2024.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges