2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

REVIEW for The 3 Secret Pillars of Wealth




TODAY WE WELCOME AUTHOR JAMES BURNS AND PUMP UP THE VOLUME!!!!





TITLE: The 3 Secret Pillars of Wealth

AUTHOR: James Burns

GENRE: Personal finance

RATING; 4 Stars




I was not sure what to expect with this book. I have, unfortunately, read my share of either "boring" or "ridiculous" books that assure you instant money and wealth. i was extremely surprised and pleased to discover that this book is nothing like that. The 3 Secret Pillars of Wealth is actually a well researched, well thought out and quite interesting book on the world of finance - but brought down to a level that most non-financial people, such as myself, can clearly understand and follow.

This book does focus mainly on investment and investments and having been written in the US is, of course, focus on the US economy and practices but nonetheless this was a very helpful book. I found some interesting ideas and some practices that I had, frankly, never thought about.

This book was also quite inspiring -making me feel as though, even with just a little money, I can actually grow my savings and although I am not sure about the "wealth" part of the title, I can certainly do things to increase my own net financial value.

Very good book and extremely well written and researched.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges