2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, August 15, 2010

REVIEW for SmartHeart Rate Monitor from CSN Stores

Iwas lucky enough to benefit from another item from the wonderful CSN Stores website.

As you may know, I have been seriously investing in a healthier lifestyle for some time - with various degrees of success.  However, in the last little while, I have scheduled time with a personal trainer who encouraged me to acquire a Heart Rate Monitor in order to help me figure out where I stand and where I need to go, when it comes to the cardio workout of my program.

The CSNStores.com website ended up, once again, being the answer - featuring the perfect size heart rate monitor.  I chose:

Oregon Scientific SmartHeart Heart Rate Monitor with Calorie Burning Feature - SE102SKU #: OSC1016

This belt is the perfect fit for me - it features everything from the current time to your ideal heart rate - with absolutely everything you might need in between.  It even has a stopwatch feature that has become quite important to me.

The watch is made of sturdy materials and can sustain quite heavy shots (as demonstrated as I seem to constantly whack it by mistake).

The only little problem with it is that if you happen to be non mechanically inclined (like I am), the initial set up of the watch was a bit challenging.  However, once you get the "feel" for how it works, it is incredibly easy to use.

I love, love my watch and I love, love http://www.csnstores.com/  - they have just about anything you might be looking for.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges