2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, November 11, 2010

DENIS LEARY RELEASING HIS NEWEST BOOK!

I am not usually a big fan of comedians and although I had heard about Denis Leary before, it isn't before I discovered the amazing show RESCUE ME that I fell in love with him.

Leary is everything I love - sarcastic, tell it like it is, sexy AND funny and now, I am thrilled to say that his newest book called SUCK ON THIS YEAR: LYFAO @ 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS will be released in December 2010.

I can't wait to read it and I will be reviewing it so keep checking into this blog.  In the meantime, here is the trailer for the book and don't forget to check out RESCUE ME on DVD or on TV. 

I LOVE DENIS LEARY..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUlKEftdoSo

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges