2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

REVIEW for It's a Waverly Life

Thank you to the kind Maria Murnane, who sent me a copy of her book.

TITLE:             It's a Waverly Life

AUTHOR:       Maria Murnane

GENRE:          Chick Lit

RATING:         4 Stars 

Okay, I loved, loved, Murnane's first book "Perfect on Paper".  I remember devouring the book and was hoping to do the same with this second one.

I have to say that I loved It's a Waverly life almost as much, but I did find this second book a little more serious and it removed a little bit of the fun for me.  Having said this, however, I gave this book a 4 star rating because Waverly and her two besties are so darn entertaining. 


I like that the storyline is chick lit (yeah!) without being silly or stupid.  Everything that happens to Waverly could actually happen - and there are no silly romantic moments to roll your eyes at (thankfully).

This book flows beautifully and Waverly is both a strong and weak character - just like almost every female I know.

Great, great read.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

This sounds like a fun book!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges