2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, January 7, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending January 7, 2012


First full week of 2012 and some great books have come my way!

For my Kindle (from Amazon and NetGalley):
  • Love?Maybe by Heather Hepler;
  • you@me.com by KE Payne;
  • Tessa Masterson WILL Go to the Prom by Brendan Halpin and Emily Franklin
  • Unbreak my Heart by Melissa Walker
From Abe books:

  • Cruising Attitude by Heather Poole;
  • 150 Pounds by Kate Rockland (you JUST knew I was going to have to get this one!)

4 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

You know what I wish???
I wish that you would include links to the book that you post on this. I would love to be able to click on them to see what they are.
Something to think about? Maybe?
I do always look forward to this post.

bermudaonion said...

All new titles to me. I hope they're all wonderful!

Tina said...

Wall to Wall Books. Thanks for the suggestion and it a great one. Unfortunately, I am horrible with HTML. The good news is that I am having my blog redesigned a little bit and that will be one of the features - coming up in March!

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh yay! Great, thanks.
I wasn't sure I should say anything, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Some people are touchy that way.
And you know I love your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges