2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Friday, March 30, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX for week ending April 1, 2012

It has been a quiet week - books have been few and far between, but I am thrilled with what came into my house this week.


Purchased at Chapters:

  • Terrified by Kevin O'Brien
Amazon





From the Atwater library book sale:

  • Return to Paraside by Simone Elkeles
Amazon


From the author (ebook) (for review):



  • The Honesty Index by Kelly James-Enger

Amazon


From the publisher (for review):


  • Confessions of a Scary Mommy by Jill Smokler
Amazon


I also received a great little freebie this week from Crabtree and Evelyn. It is a bath/shower gel with Avocado. Size is 1.7 oz. Love it
Here are two other freebies I received this week:

A full size box of Instant Oatmeal with Chocolate Chips AND two samples of Nescafe 3 in 1.

4 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

How did I miss those freebies?

Great haul Tina. Oh you forgot all those magazines I gave you hehe

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy your new books!

Tina said...

Cindy, oh my god! you are right. I kept thinking there was something I was forgetting.

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Hope you enjoy all your books and your freebies.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges