2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Little Gems for the week ending June 16, 2012

Things have been so crazy here this week because of my return from BEA that I almost forgot about the books and goodies that came to my house this week.


So, here is what I got:


From the publisher for review:



  • Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh

  • Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

  • The RX Factor by J. Thomas Shaw



Goodies that came in:


1 coupon for 500g Liberte yogourt grec (I rushed to IGA to cash this one in) retail value $3.99.

1 coupon for a free bag of M&M retail value $.95 cents


1 coupon for 1.4L Silk True Almond (unsweetened) - I was beyond thrilled by this one as I never usually get freebies like this - you know, the stuff I use regularly - retail value $4.49.



2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I need to try to get a copy of Shadow of Night for my sister! Enjoy your new goodies! (I didn't realize there are IGAs in Canada!)

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina I am so jealous of the first book you listed.

You got some great books and goodies. I have two yogurt coupons for you.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges