2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

REVIEW for The Perfect Location


Once again, I want to thank the wonderful people at AVON UK for sending me their books.


TITLE:                The Perfect Location

AUTHOR:           Kate Forster

GENRE:              Chick Lit

RATING:             

I really, really wanted to rate this book "4 cups" but I couldn't do it.  Why?  Because the plotline was soooo slow for me.  This was was a bit slow for me and I could not shake off the feeling that I had already read this plot line at least 10 other times over the course of my reading career.

3 actresses all find themselves in a movie - each one has an agenda and each one has personal drama in their own personal lives.

While this book was not horrible, I just could not connect to the main characters and had a really hard time getting into the story.

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

WHAT??? Oh No! It has such a cute cover! LOL

bermudaonion said...

Chick lit needs to be fast moving. Sorry this didn't work for you.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges