2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Little Gems for the Week Ending August 11, 2012

Well, another week has just gone by.  I haven't posted any Little Gems This Week features lately because my mailbox has been incredibly quiet. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Although no books came to my house this week, I did get two freebies that I thought I would share with you.




  • From Scotch Brite a heavy dute sponge made in the shape of a heart.  I thought this was a very clever marketing idea actually.  I had requested this one months ago and had just about forgotten about it, but it arrived safe and sound yesterday.

  • Also won a free 100g Lindt Excellence Chocolate Bar (delicious!).
So, that is about it for me this week.  


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges