2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, February 13, 2014

DEEPAK CHOPRA - Timeless You Webinar


For the last 10 years, I have become very aware of the relationship between spirituality (not to be confused with religion) and my mind/body.  I struggle with an eating disorder and the only thing that has EVER helped me was when my spiritual life was healthy.

I have also discovered Deepak Chropra who basically seems to always have his finger on the pulse of those things that I need in order to feel healthy physically, mentally and spritually.

So, imagine how thrilled I was when I was contacted by Siminars with an offer I absolutely could not turn down - the opportunity of participating in the Timeless You online seminar with Deepak Chopra.

This online "course" is wonderful and I am raving about it to all my like minded friends.  It consists of:


  • Changing Perceptions
  • Youthful Mind
  • Healthy Relationships
  • Mind/body connection
  • Mindful Eating
  • Joyful Exercise
Absolutely each one of these courses was "right on" and touched on an aspect of my life that needed improving.

I loved Deepak's comment  - "all experiences are perception".  Chopra often states and puts into words something that I am feeling or thinking and can't quite formulate, which is one of the reasons I loved this seminar.

Each course is divided in a separate section which can easily be accessed.  The courses are a combination of Deepak videos, the written word and in many instances some inspirational quotes that you can download.

Each course is somewhat extensive, so make sure that you have the time to really sit down and participate, this is not the time of seminar you can do while doing something else - you simply won't benefit from it if you do that.

Of coure, my favorite course was definitely the "Mindful Eating".  I love that term and it feels inspirational to me.  Chopra focused on the ancient practice of Ayurveda which is something I have been involved in for some time, while slowly changing my views on food.  I loved that he included this in the Mindful Eating section, in fact, most of his recommendations are based on Ayurveda and I printed the "six tastes" chart that was included (very helpful).

Finally, there truly is something for everyone here.  This is a deeply spiritual journey that you can easily embark on whether you are just starting out or are more advanced with your trek.

Here is the link to find out more information: 


Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges