2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2015 to all my wonderful blog followers



Usually, I write a blog post for both Christmas and the new year.  Except that this year, 2014 was such a crappy year that I don't even want to go back and think about it.

So, instead of writing all the bad stuff down, I am simply going to wish all of you wonderful book lovers a very Happy Holidays and a HEALTHY AND HAPPY 2015.

May 2015 be a better year for all of us.


3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Merry Christmas!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Merry Christmas Tina and all the best for 2015..i think if we put it out into the universe it will happen...

Wishing the best for you in 2015

Unknown said...

<3

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges