2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Thursday, September 22, 2016

REVIEW for In Case You Missed It by Sarah Darer Littman





TITLE:           In Case You Missed It

AUTHOR:     Sarah Darer Littman

GENRE:        YA


RATING:     


I have read every book Sarah Darer has written, in fact, Want To Go Private? is one of my favorite books, so I was psyched to read In Case You Missed It.

Once again, Darer tackles the tough subject of social media and how it can destroy lives.

Unfortunately, for me, this book was just too slow going - especially if I compare it to Want To Go Private? which had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

This book does explore the down side of the internet and of social media, but I found myself not invested in any of the characters nor in the story itself. Darer's trademark down to earth writing is still there, but the pace of this one was just too slow and it somehow never seems to peak.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges