2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, October 29, 2016

REVIEW for Bridget Jones's Baby The Diaries



TITLE:           Bridget Jones`s Baby The Diaries

AUTHOR:      Helen Fielding

GENRE:         Fiction

RATING:        


I have been a Bridget Jones fan from the very first sentence, right through all the books and the movies. However, I had felt let down by the last book and despaired that the things I loved about the Bridget character were lost.

Fielding redeemed herself here - Bridget Jone's Baby the Diaries finds exactly the same funny, adorable and quirky tone that the first 2 books had. Full of funny thoughts and emotions, reading this book made me happy to find Bridget again.

If you loved the first 2 books, then you need to buy this one. BRIDGET IS BACK

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges