2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

BOOK REVIEW for Listen to My Heart by Marie Fredriksson

 




Thank you to 1984 Publishing for this complimentary e-book.

TITLE:              Listen to My Heart

AUTHOR:         Marie Fredriksson

GENRE:          MEMOIR

RATING:         4 stars

What a touching book.

I  loved listening to Roxette, and I was very excited when I heard about this book.

This is not a regular memoir. It is more a book with vignettes and snippets focusing on music and Marie's honest thoughts and emotions towards her illness. Her determination is so inspiring, and this book exists because of her determination.

Sad, inspiring, and honest.

This book is more about emotion and feeling so, I will leave my review short and encourage readers to discover this wonderful book.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges