2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Sunday, June 1, 2008

CHICK LIT CHALLENGE



Here's the challenge:
Read at least 3 chick lit books. (Chick lit - as defined by Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_lit)
Tell us what you thought of what you read.Dates for this challenge are June 1 to September 1.
Books can overlap with other challenges. Your list can change as needed. I will also leave it to your discretion as to whether a book is considered chick lit or not. Sign up in the comments of this post.
Here is my list:
1) LoveHampton by Sherri Rikfin;
Read: June 2008 - this one was a 4 star book!!!
2) Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd;
3) Questions to Ask by Melisa Senate;
Let me know what you think of my selections!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You've been tagged to create an author meme. The rules can be found on my blog, http://aliveontheshelves.blogspot.com/2008/06/tag-im-it.html. Come join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Yep - I have joined the Chick Lit challenge. Sounds perfect!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges