2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

REVIEW for Why Hasn't He Proposed?


A big thank you to author Tamsen Fadal for being kind enough to send this to me!!! It was a delight and lots of fun to read





TITLE: Why hasn't He Proposed?
AUTHORS: Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal
DATE: January 2009
RATING: 4 Stars


I am a fan of these authors. There first book Why Hasn't He Called? Was both funny and informative and a "must' for anyone in the dating world.Now comes another book exploring another huge "couples" issue - once you actually get the guy! what do you do with him - if he hasn't "popped" the question after you have been dating for a while?
One thing I have to say after reading both of these books - women are definitively the "better" sex - guys just don't get it and it is my hope that these two books will be read by them as well as the women of this world.
In Why has't he Proposed? Titus and Fadal take another funny look at how men and women look at relationships in a totally different way. Using the he said/she said point of view, I am once again amazed (and a little scared) to discover how men think - that is - they don't - not really!
I loved the Any Night can Be Halloween chapter where Matt states: Men have developed a taste for diversity so we should "play along" and do the dress up thing - yeah right Matt! After working 12 hours a day at my "real" job, I want to come home and DO that!!!!
Of course, being of the female persuasion, I completely understood Tamsen's comments and wholeheartedly agreed with them - as for Matt - well, what can I say......
I loved, loved this book. Apart from being funny, it is intuitive and really quite helpful and I would be extremely curious to find out how many marriage proposals come out of it.
This was a great read.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges