2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Saturday, October 24, 2009

REVIEW for Chosen to Die


Thank you to Joan Schulhafer for sending this one to me!!





TITLE: Chosen to Die

AUTHOR: Lisa Jackson
GENRE: Thriller

RATING: 2 stars
Chosen to Die is the sequel to Left to Die, although you can definitely read these independent of each other.
I don't know why I sometimes feel "hit and miss" with Jackson's books. As much as I liked Left to Die, this one kind of left me a little blah about the storyline and the book.

We find our main character Regan being kidnapped by a serial killer that everyone else (or just about) seems to think is already in jail. What follows is basically how the police will try to track down Pescoli before she is killed.

This is a whoddunit type of storyline that just left me cold and I can't really seem to get a firm handle on why.


1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Sorry this didn't work for you.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges