2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

REVIEW for Ask Amy Green


















A big, big thank you to Random House Canada for so kindly sending me a copy of this house.

TITLE:                      Ask Amy Green, Boy Trouble

AUTHOR:                Sarah Webb

GENRE:                  Middle Grade/YA

RATING:                 4 Stars

Ask Amy Green - Boy Trouble is an absolutely adorable book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from page 1 - I thought the entire novel from cover to characters to storyline was adorable.


Although this book is not really written for an older teen - it is more middle grade, the storyline is full of discovery and made me relive some of my own younger days when I was discovering first love and trying to get it all to fit.

The storyline is well written - full of wonderful messages, but also incredibly entertaining, all the while keeping me engaged and fully identifying with the characters.

I remember just how difficult it was to understand the opposite sex and to try to make enough time for everyone - especially my BFF.

This book is full of wonder, possibility and hope - while sticking to an entertaining story that went by way too quickly.

Perfect summer read.

1 comment:

Sarah Webb said...

Dear Bookshipper,
Thank you so much for reviewing my book, Asy Amy Green! I'm so happy you liked it.
Greetings from Dublin, Ireland!
Best,
Sarah Webb
www.askamygreen.com

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges